Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

This was our first V-day as a wonderfully married couple! It was great and I got into the spirit by making this little wall hanging!


A little burlap, a wooden frame that I painted black and some felt! Super Easy!

My Valentine!



Mike definitely knows how to take care of his wife! He did so great for V-Day this year! We went to the Skyroom on campus for lunch which was really good!

He surprised me with a dozen roses at work and then swept me off to dinner.


We then went to ColdStone for my absolute favorite ice cream!

Mike spent most of the afternoon decorating out bedroom with rose petals, candles and amazing  scents! It was so romantic and beautiful!
We had a great time together and fell more and more in love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment